Early Childhood Educator (m/f/divers)
We are a recognised, multilingual educational institution with seven locations in Munich. We offer high-quality education and childcare for children aged 0-10 years. Our task is to accompany and support the children as they encounter the world. We provide them with the space for independent and practical exploration of the environment, particularly nature.
We see the children as individuals who understand and want to change the world. With us, they have the opportunity to explore the cultural world, to interact with the physical world, to positively experience the social world and to feel well within their own subjective worlds. Our aim is not to adapt the children to the existing world, but to empower them to acquire the world for themselves.
Within this exciting and dynamic work environment, we offer an international, dedicated and creative team with the opportunity for long-term employment. Our employees participate in regular training and professional development workshops. We maintain an open, loyal and communicative relationship with each other. Mutual appreciation is very important to us, as we can only ensure the best possible development of our children in an atmosphere of warmth and tolerance.
We are looking for employees who:
- have a degree/diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- are native English-speakers
- have proof of German language skills at a B2 level or higher
- are flexible, dedicated and reliable
- are respectful and empathic towards others
- are prepared to develop themselves both personally and professionally
We are looking for team members who:
- support their group in a dedicated, creative and caring manner
- maintain reliable and respectful partnerships with the children and parents
- incorporate their own interests, abilities and talents into their work
- discover and explore the children’s curiosity about the world
We offer our employees:
- a multicultural, dedicated and dynamic team
- an open and appreciative environment
- comfortable workspaces in modern buildings
- an innovative educational concept
- regular internal and external professional development opportunities
- numerous incentives (capital-building payment scheme, company pension plan, fitness bonus, massages)
- planning security through permanent employment contracts
If you fulfil our criteria, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or our Human Ressources department at:
E & S Bildungs- und Betreuungskonzepte GmbH
Or use our online form.
We are looking forward to meeting you!