Early Childhood Educator (m/f/d)
We are an accredited, multilingual educational institution with seven locations in Munich, offering high-quality education and care for children aged 0-6 years. We were the first childcare facility in Germany to receive Kneipp certification and the German Kindergarten Seal of Quality. Our aim is to guide and support our children in the best possible way and to offer them a safe and secure environment as they encounter the world. Essential principles and agreements for the safeguarding of children are laid down in our child protection policy, which is binding for all employees.
We see children as individuals who understand and want to change the world. At Elly & Stoffl, they have the opportunity to explore the cultural world, to interact with the physical world, particularly nature, to positively experience the social world, and to feel well within their own subjective worlds. Our aim is not to adapt the children to the existing world, but to empower them to independently acquire the world for themselves.
Within this exciting and dynamic work environment, we are an international, dedicated and creative team with the opportunity for long-term employment. Our employees participate in regular training and professional development workshops. We maintain an open, loyal and communicative relationship with each other. Mutual appreciation is very important to us, as we can only ensure the best possible development of our children in an atmosphere of warmth and tolerance.
We are looking for employees who:
- have a degree/diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- are native English-speakers
- have proof of German language skills at a B1 level or higher
- are flexible, dedicated and reliable
- are respectful and empathic towards others
- are prepared to develop themselves both personally and professionally
We are looking for team members who:
- support their group in a dedicated, creative and caring manner
- maintain reliable and respectful partnerships with the children and parents
- incorporate their own interests, abilities and talents into their work
- discover and explore the children’s curiosity about the world
We offer our employees:
- a multicultural, dedicated and dynamic team
- an open and appreciative environment
- comfortable workspaces in modern buildings
- an innovative educational concept
- planning security through permanent employment contracts
- 30 vacation days (no closing times)
- numerous incentives (capital formation benefits, company pension plan, fitness bonus, massages, interest-free loans, referral bonuses)
- regular opportunities for a professional development (e.g. Elly & Stoffl Academy, Kneipp training, tertiary study & subsidised German language courses)
- Welcome Week & Essentials workshops for new employees
- childcare at employee rates
If you fulfil our criteria, please submitt a detailed application, including cover letter, CV and copies of any degrees/ diplomas/ cerficates to email@example.com
Or use our online form.
We are looking forward to meeting you!